Tickets for A Tour of Gardens – Cultivating Community will go on sale Saturday, January 20 at 8:00 am. The tour will be held on Saturday, April 28 from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. This “build-you-own” garden tour includes 15 local gardens in the Winston-Salem community plus an opportunity to have a boxed lunch by 1703 Restaurant in a bonus garden. Garden Tour Tickets are $40. Garden Tour Tickets + Boxed Lunch are $60. Patron Tickets ($250) include a ticket to the garden tour, box lunch from 1703 and your name in the Garden Tour Booklet.
Tickets will be available for purchase in several locations:
- On our EventBrite page
- At the Garden Boutique at Reynolda Village
- At Local Retailers
- Through your Garden Club Council Garden Club
Garden themes include:
- Historic Garden Adaptations in West End
- Farm-to-Table in West Salem
- Roof-top Garden & Historic Adaptation in Old Salem Area
- Contemporary, Classical Revival in Washington Park
- Gardener’s Garden, Gardening in Small Spaces & Historic/National Register in Buena Vista
- Bonus Garden with Purchase of Box Lunch from 1703 Restaurant
This year all ticket holders who purchase tickets before April 15 will be mailed a wrist band and garden tour booklet. Those who purchase tickets after April 15 can pick their tickets up at the Garden Boutique on the day of the event (4/28).
Tickets are non-refundable. Please read our Click here before purchasing your tickets.